Congratulations, you’ve been admitted to the master of arts in teaching program at Randolph College!
The next step is to pay your $300 enrollment deposit. Enrollment deposits must be paid by the deadline in order to guarantee enrollment. After the deadline has passed, deposits are non-refundable and are accepted based on space availability.
- Summer matriculants – May 1
- Fall semester matriculants – June 1
There are three ways to pay your enrollment deposit:
- Pay online
- Mail us a check
- Send a Wire Transfer
To pay now by credit card, electronic check, or PayPal account, enter your name here and click “Pay Now”. Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
Pay By Check
If you prefer to pay by check, please send either a personal check from a U.S. bank or a certified check in U.S. Dollars to:
Randolph College Admissions
2500 Rivermont Avenue
Lynchburg, VA 24503
Pay By Wire Transfer
Wire to –
Branch Banking and Trust Company (BB&T)
2120 Langhorne Road
Lynchburg, VA 24501
- ABA (Routing) Number – 051404260
- Credit Account #0000156014907 – RANDOLPH COLLEGE INCORPORATED
- Swift Bank Code (for international wires) – BRBTUS33
- Reference Name of Payer/Student