Michaela Phillips ’17, ’19 M.A.T. Wins Award
Phillips earned the 2019 Teacher Candidate Research Award from the Association of Teacher Educators in Virginia (ATE-VA) for her project, “Alternative High School Classroom: Hands-On Learning.”
Samie Maggard McRorie ’14, ’15 M.A.T. Named Top Teacher
Lynchburg Living has named Liberty High School history teacher Samie Maggard McRorie ’14, ’15 M.A.T. one of its Top Teachers for 2018-19.
- Randolph announces new academic programs
- Meet the graduates: James Greenfield '21, '22 M.A.T.
- Randolph honors mid-year graduates during luncheon
- Q&A with new faculty: Beth Gafford
- M.A.T. students receive awards
- Students to present research, creative work during virtual Symposium of Artists & Scholars
- M.A.T. alumna wins Association of Educators in Virginia Teacher Research Award
- Symposium of Artists and Scholars highlights student research, creative endeavors
- Randolph M.A.T. students honored as Teachers of Promise
- Randolph chapter of SVEA receives Highest Membership Increase Award
- Top Teacher: Michaela Phillips ’17, ’19 M.A.T. receives ATE-VA award for research on learning strategies
- Samie Maggard McRorie ’14, ’15 M.A.T. honored as a Top Teacher in Lynchburg Living
- Meet the Class of 2018: Where are they now?
- Randolph M.A.T. candidates honored as Teachers of Promise
- Aim High
- Randolph College’s Master of Arts in Teaching program recognized for national excellence
- Studying Mars brings life to Randolph MAT graduate's science class at Forest Middle School
- Expert to offer free education workshop at Randolph
- Randolph M.A.T. graduate voted Lynchburg Living’s Top Teacher
- Graduate students provide summer camp for elementary school